The Supply Chain and Operations Club (SCOC) aims to create a sense of community between students, faculty, alumni, and industry professionals in operations, logistics, and supply chain management. Through activities and events, the club aims to further educate its members about these functional areas, create more learning opportunities for students; and promote club awareness within the Robert H. Smith School of Business.
- To be a vital resource to Smith MBA students who are looking for a career in Supply Chain Management.
- To create a community within the MBA student body that involves professors, alumni, corporations, and industry.
- To develop excitement and passion at the Robert H. Smith School of Business about Supply Chain Management, Operations and Logistics.
- To use our knowledge and experience to benefit the Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Supply Chain Career Panels
- Career Treks
- Speaker Series
- Case Competitions