The Supply Chain and Operations Club (SCOC) aims to create a sense of community between students, faculty, alumni, operations and logistics and supply chain management professionals. Through activities and events, the club aims to further educate its members about operations, logistics and supply chain management; create more opportunities for students; and increase its awareness at Robert H. Smith School of Business.
- To be a vital resource to Smith MBA students who are looking for a career in Supply Chain Management.
- To create a community within the MBA student body that involves professors, alumni, corporations, and industry.
- To develop excitement and passion at the Robert H. Smith School of Business about Supply Chain Management, Operations and Logistics.
- To use our knowledge to benefit the Robert H. Smith School of Business (Educate non-SCM individuals, Volunteer in community, provide guidance to SCM undergraduate students).
- Industry day (SCM)
- Career Panel
- Career Treks
- Speaker series
- Case Competitions
- SCM Application Workshops
- Resume books and resume review
- SCOC newsletter
- Provide career building opportunities to our members in the area of Supply Chain management.
- Connect with Alumni and Friends of Robert H Smith School of Business.
- Assist the Under-Graduate Logistics club wherever necessary.
- Reach out to Industry through professional trade associations.
- Learn as much as possible about Operations & Supply Chain Management.
- Have fun!