MBAA Finance Forms
Expense Reimbursement Guidelines
- Expenses reimbursement forms are processed once every two weeks.
- Expenses incurred in any month have to be submitted by the 15th of the following month. (For example, all expenses incurred in Aug 201X have to be submitted by 09/15/201X).
- Expense reimbursement form must have the “Event Name” and “Event Code” specified in the club’s approved budget.
- Expense reimbursement form must be approved by the President or Finance Officer of the club.
- Expense reimbursement form must have the required attachments (as scanned ORIGINAL RECEIPTS, FRS Invoice, Scanned SIGN IN SHEET from event, etc.).
Expense Reimbursement Process
- Complete the Expense Reimbursement Form.
- Scan all receipts and event attendance sheet. (There is a scanner in the Mac lab and several receipts can be put on a page).
- Email the completed Expense Reimbursement Form and the scanned receipts and attendance sheet to the MBAA VP of Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Expect an email from the MBAA VP of Finance indicating that the expense report has been processed and a check is in your mailbox.