MBAA Finance Process
- All expense reimbursement forms must contain the following 3 components:
- Cover Sheet – indicating event name, total expenses incurred, and preferred method of reimbursement
- Event Form – clearly stating the name of the approved event, and itemized expenses. Note that event names must match the relevant approved budget
- Proof of payment. Receipts are preferred, copies of receipts that are clearly legible are acceptable
- Expense reimbursement forms that are completed on behalf of club events must also have sign in sheets attached. Socials do not require sign in sheets.
- Expense reimbursements must be filed within 30 days of expenses being incurred.
- Expenses will be reimbursed within a maximum of 2 weeks, barring an exceptional circumstance. Note that Venmo caps the amount that can be sent in a given week
- From the MBAA’s perspective, the preferred method of reimbursement is check, followed by PayPal, followed by Venmo
Expense Reimbursement Process
- Complete the required Expense Reimbursement Forms as outlined above.
- Save the relevant forms to Dropbox (this will also be where approved budgets are)
- Print out hard copies of forms
- Submit them to the MBAA office
Questions surrounding this process can be directed to the VP of Finance email at: