To assist Smith MBA students interested in starting their own personal ventures, pursuing careers in venture capital or with start-up companies.
The Entrepreneurship Club hosts a series of events to support two tracks of career interest among students:
- Entrepreneurship – We want to help you start your business. From ideation to business plan development to launching, we are here to help.
- Venture Capital – Learn how to evaluate start-up companies and structure the deals.
The Entrepreneurship Club will be sending teams to the top business plan competitions in the nation. To prepare club members to win, we will host seminars on both business plan development and venture capitalism. We have lots of great events planned this year and are excited to be working with you!
Interested in being an Entrepreneurship Club Officer? Here’s your chance! Click HERE for more information.
Please contact us at email@example.com
Sign up today for our mailing list through MBA Networth:
- Login to your Networth
- Go to your student profile under People in the top menu
- Edit profile, and choose clubs on the menu bar
- Check mark the Entrepreneurship Club and click the bar to commit to the mailing lists
- Once you are approved, you will receive information from our organization