21st Annual William D. Bradford 2014 Scholarship Requirements
The 21st Annual William D. Bradford Banquet will be held on Friday April 25th at the Riggs Alumni Center.
This is the one night where we gather to celebrate diversity and recognize the achievements of our communities within the Smith School. This is a unique opportunity to network with alumni, employers and faculty. But most importantly, this is the night were you can win a scholarship award!
Last year’s award winners received up to $1,000 in scholarships. Our team is working really hard to ensure this year’s awards are even better!
How can you be eligible for these awards?
This year there will be two different categories:
- Outstanding Academic Performance
- Community Engagement
What do you need to submit in order to be considered?
- For Outstanding Academic Performance and ServiceA copy of your updated resume
- A copy of your updated resume
- A copy of you unofficial transcript
- A 200 word statement on why you should be eligible for this award (Illustrating community service)
- Any other documentation that you consider will help your case (optional)
- For Community Engagement
- A copy of your resume
- A 300 word essay addressing any of the required questions.
- Any other documentation that you consider will help your case (optional)Please submit your application with all the documents to Mary Herbst: firstname.lastname@example.org APPLICATION DEADLINE IS THURSDAY APRIL 9th at 11:59pm.
- All documents will be reviewed by our academic judges and all the winners will be announced during the event.
- You must get your ticket to the event.
- You can apply to both awards, but you need to send two separate applications.